Your cart is currently empty.
Forget skipping the gym to protect your blowout! Watch the videos below to learn how to take your post-workout hair and quickly revive it in a few simple steps. It's okay to not wash your hair after a workout when you follow our post-workout hairstyle how-tos, served with hair care products that are perfect to use after the gym.
Post-Workout Hairstyle: The Mai Tai
Post-workout hairstyles go from weights to waves in no time with our fuss-free, #ExtendYourBlowout how-to for our Drybar signature style: The Mai Tai. You can thank us later!
TIP: Keep your hair in two twisted buns during your workout to protect waves and avoid any frizzing!
- Protect your hair from moisture by using The Morning After Shower Cap while showering
- Absorb any oils in your roots from sweating with Detox Dry Shampoo
- Spray Hot Toddy Heat Protectant Mist throughout your hair to protect from any heat styling
- Section your strands with Hold Me Hair Clips
- Use The Wrap Party to touch-up any waves and curls
- Finish by adding effortless texture with The Kicker Finishing Spray Wax
Post-Workout Hairstyle: The Straight Up
Watch and learn as digital influencer, Sarah Rabbat, shows us how to get Drybar signature style: The Straight Up, even after a little downward dog! Simply roll up your mat, take out your bun, and leave the rest to us.
- Rough dry any sweat with the Buttercup Blow-dryer
- Absorb any oils at your roots with Detox Dry Shampoo
- Reach for Hot Toddy Heat Protectant Mist to protect your strands from any hot tools
- Carefully section hair with Hold Me Hair Clips
- Use The Brush Crush to quickly crush any frizz and smooth your locks
- Finish off by replenishing your ends with Detox Dry Conditioner
Post-Workout Hairstyle: Braided Space Buns
If boxing is your go-to workout, make braids your go-to workout hair. Our girl, Julia Stern, shows how she takes her boxer braids to braided space buns with a few of our post-workout hair faves!
- Protect your braids from moisture by using The Morning After Shower Cap in your post-workout shower
- Remove your braids until you get to the top of your crown and tie them in place!
- Rough dry any sweat from your hair using the Buttercup Blow-dryer
- Spray Hot Toddy Heat Protectant Mist throughout your hair to protect your strands from any hot tools
- Create loose, piecey waves with The 3-Day Bender Digital Curling Iron
- Finish off by twisting your space buns into place and smoothing over any edges using Whiskey Fix Styling Paste and the Texas Tease Teasing Brush!